Saturday, June 30, 2012

La Belle Duochrome Nail Polish "Majestic Green"



Hello!


i have another Duochrome nail polish swatch from our local brand "La Belle"
their duochrome nail polish is indicated with the "MAGIC" labeled their bottle.
Actually La Belle and 24k have the same bottle, shades and manufacturer. I don't understand why they need to put the same shades and bottle but different brand name. lol maybe it's one of their strategies to capture people's eye. but hello? we, nail polish addicts know every details of a polish, its either the same color but different shimmer, well i know nail polish hoards understand me well, haha


let's go for the swatches!










this is teal/turquoise and green duochrome. This is much more gorgeous in person than my pictures! 
The application is layered over black without top coat :)


PLEASE CHECK OUR FOR SALE IMAGE PLATE HERE


till next post! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. nice color . xx
    follow my blog and do participate in giveaway
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green and i love blue, i love this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color! I love teals. I have been busy lately and haven't kept up with everyones blogs. I was surprised to see a post from you that didn't have your amazing nail art.

    ReplyDelete

hello sweeties! :) thank you for stopping by. :)
all your comments are really appreciated, i will answer them the best i could :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...