Friday, July 13, 2012

OPI Midnight in Moscow layer with Milani Garnet Gems + plates


Hello!
OPI midnight in moscow is a deep color(which i love) i think its a deep maroon shade?
hehe as you can see there's a touch of red shimmers in Midnight in Moscow,
i decided to layer it with Milani Garnet Gems, i will separate a post for Milani Garnet Gems swatch.



close up of Opi Midnight in Moscow

index: with one layer of milani garnet gems
middle: midnight in moscow alone
ring: with one layer of milani garnet gems






Sorry for my skintone on the 2nd to last pictures. Hehe i don't know what happen to my cam,
i think it's because of the sunlight. The 2nd pic to last is taken in direct sunlight :)


by the way i have another gift from my supplier :)
here's the picture of the plates :)
FUN 2 
MJ 2
MJ 3

i can't wait to swatch it!! ^_^

PLEASE CHECK OUR FOR SALE IMAGE PLATE HERE 

1 comment:

  1. hello, thanks for droppin by my blog. I hope you follow me back.

    btw, regarding your question... the bobbie nail hardener doesn't work at all, it stained my nails too, it's useless...hehe

    I'm currently using Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Base & Top Coat.

    ReplyDelete

hello sweeties! :) thank you for stopping by. :)
all your comments are really appreciated, i will answer them the best i could :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...