Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Freehand Nail Art Part 1



Hi there! :) it's been a while since i last updated my blog. I'm planning to posts daily again here. Hehe I am updated on my instagram account so i wanted to share my creations here. :)


These is freehand using Nail Polishes. And a solvent to help thin the polishes.

This is just a random design haha :)


Sponge technique with striping tape. :)
And Lastly this is a freehand with acrylic paints. This is one of my favorites! :)

this is a simple picture tutorial of my Sponge Technique with Striping Tape :)


And that's it! I have moooorrrreee coming! :) hope i can inspire you with my creations. (^_^) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram loves! :) 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello sweeties! :) thank you for stopping by. :)
all your comments are really appreciated, i will answer them the best i could :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...