Tuesday, April 24, 2012

FRANKEN WEEK: Majestic Grass & Part'Y



Hello! It's been a while since my last update and sorry for that,been busy for the past weeks.. :)
so now i'm gonna show you my two frankens so I warn you for tons of pictures! ^_^


First is Majestic Grass
the formula:
Bobbie Emerald
Spectraflair 35
BK Nail Lacquer Thinner









Plus i have a video for this polish :)






Second is  PART'Y
the formula:
24k Flakies blue/violet, orange, and green 
Essie Shine of the Times
Gosh Rainbow









xoxo till next post! :) By the way you can Follow me on INSTAGRAM just search NEELAI14


God Bless! :)

7 comments:

  1. Omg.... I can't stop drooling at these polishes. They are amazing! I must have that holo franken :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the green holo! Can you tell me the proportions of the SF35 vs the colour and clear that you used? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

hello sweeties! :) thank you for stopping by. :)
all your comments are really appreciated, i will answer them the best i could :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...