Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Layla "Metal Chrome"


Heyah!!

^_^  just want to share this Layla Nail Polish "Metal Chrome". This is the most beautiful chrome effect I've seen on polish world! Also this is a one coater polish, no brush stroke when dries! ^_^




but i have a problem with this nail polish.. it chips easily. It also shows your nail bed imperfections. So when i apply it on my natural nails i used NFU Oh Aqua base to help smoothen my nail bed, also aqua base can dull the effect a little bit. I also applied Seche vite top coat.
but all in all! I give 5 stars for the chrome/mirror effect! ^_^
(swatches is applied without a top coat)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that really looks like metal from a distance. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our most beautiful glaze that seems to lie.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

hello sweeties! :) thank you for stopping by. :)
all your comments are really appreciated, i will answer them the best i could :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...