Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Practicing Freehand nail designs with Hamtaro



Hamtaro is one of my favorite cartoon characters. hihihi Hamtaro is a cartoon series from Japan. It is about adventure, friendship, love and family. since i'm practicing freehand designs, i decided to paint hamtaro. ^_^ well.. what can you say about my freehand? lol i have a problem on outlining and detailing. I have a hard time to paint those curves of the stems. lol my friend Thiamere(check her blog) and Kate throw some advises to me. Yeah they are good in freehanding designs, hihi they said that when you are painting your nails you need to hold the brush lightly so you can paint thin lines. That's what i'm gonna do on my next designs. hihihi ^_^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello sweeties! :) thank you for stopping by. :)
all your comments are really appreciated, i will answer them the best i could :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...