Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Orly Space Cadet over The Face Shop BK901

Hello!!


how ya doin'?? :)  hehe Today i'll show you a Duochrome from Orly. My favorite Space Cadet :)
here are my pictures






since Space Cadet is one of those sheer polish i decided to layer it on black nail polish which is from The Face Shop BK901. I applied 2 coats of BK901 and 1 heavy coat of Space Cadet.
i love the outcome :)
i heard from other bloggers that The Face Shop BK901 is a dupe of OPI Unripened and yes they're almost the same :)






xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love Space Cadet! Love the stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nails are so long. I wonder how you manage to keep them pretty...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I am tagging you and will have a post about it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

hello sweeties! :) thank you for stopping by. :)
all your comments are really appreciated, i will answer them the best i could :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...