Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Does Spongebob and Patrick wear Eyeliners???

Hello again! ^_^

I have a question, does Spongebob and Patrick wear eyeliners?? Answer: Yes in this mani. LOL! Im very very sorry for those smudge, :p and you know im not good in freehand, I don’t even have Acrylic Paints and Brushes (is anyone there want to donate?haha) I just started practicing freehand so please.. for those who are reading, pls give me some tips. I will really really appreciate it. mwuah! ^_^

By the way this is my design. Lol! Sorry again. :p

spongebob is wearing eyeliners all over his eyes :p

:p

hope you still like it. ^_^ just leave comments here, i will really appreciate it. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello sweeties! :) thank you for stopping by. :)
all your comments are really appreciated, i will answer them the best i could :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...