Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wedding Nail Art


Hello!

June is here so this is the month when some couples planned for their Wedding. So I made a inspired nail art for them,  xoxo 

Hehe I think its really obvious that I used artificial nails for this(my nail is too short for this L)
So you can see my Base color is kinda holo (actually I love holos!) Its China Glaze OMG Collection “He’s Going in Circles” (click here to see clear swatch) The Lace on the tips and the flowers is a stickers from Elianto, actually when someone saw it they think it’s a stamp, hehe! Then I just add some tiny sticker to add colors. This design is really easy. Hope you’ll like it!
xoxo


Wedding Nail Art

Wedding Nail Art

Wedding Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello sweeties! :) thank you for stopping by. :)
all your comments are really appreciated, i will answer them the best i could :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...