Monday, June 6, 2011

My MOM is my ANGEL


Hello!
Today is such a boring day for me… Wake up in the morning... Cooked hotdogs for breakfast... Checking my Facebook and email… After that go to bed again..Zzzz… Playing my Nintendo DS… haayy… such a boring day…

But then, while I’m playing, I remember my dream last night. Its about my mom.. I miss my mom very much!!!!!!!! Its been almost 5 months since she died.. I really missed her! I miss her laugh, the way she knocks on my door and wake me up and said “hey Len its 9am already!” but its just 7am..hehe.. I miss when she told me “oh my gosh! You’re really fat! You need to exercise na!” hehe.. I miss our bonding moments whenever were going out she always bought me a new dress and it really makes me happy, I miss the way I hold her hand.. I miss my mom….Really……  huhuhu
But now.. I know she’s happy.. And She’s now our angel. ^_^

And im not scared of anything now. Coz I know. that there is GOD and my MOM that will guide me and all of us. Love my mom soooo much!

So there’s an idea that come up, this is my Nail design. ^_^

My MOM is my ANGEL
Hope you’ll like it!

Buy the way tell your Mom everyday how much you love her. Coz it’s really nice that you can give a BIG hug for her today.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. sorry coz its kinda messy..hehe i just used regular polish there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi aileen. aww :( sorry to hear about your mom. i think most people take their moms for granted. even i am guilty of that sometimes. it is true that u never know how important something is until it's gone.

    cheer up!!!

    please visit my blog. i have a new post! yay! well i always have a new post everyday so please don't be a stranger.

    i love the design!

    please visit my blog. i have a new post! yay! well i always have a new post everyday so please don't be a stranger.

    http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kate vergara - hehe! woah! i miss our chit chat sis,hehe! i'm always reading your blog nuh,hehe! one of my "tambayans" is your blog,hehe!

    i just missed my mom so much... T_T

    ReplyDelete

hello sweeties! :) thank you for stopping by. :)
all your comments are really appreciated, i will answer them the best i could :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...