Thursday, June 2, 2011

Scream

Hello!
Remember my design Yamato Nadeshiko?.. If you not read my blog there, I made that design because my College Friend/Classmate requested for it. But the design I made there is for someone who had Long Nails. So she request again if I can do that design on Short Nails like her. But of course I’m not a pro so its hard for me to draw the design on short nails, especially I don’t have acrylics.

 So she said “Ai, I want a design that is simple but rocks!’ so I decided to search on Google to gather some ideas. And then I saw Scream nail art, and I think she’ll love it!
And this is what I design.
Hope you’ll like it too! 
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

hello sweeties! :) thank you for stopping by. :)
all your comments are really appreciated, i will answer them the best i could :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...